Previous: Rise of the ReadersNext: Access Denied
- LegoTFGuy and the Toa Sagius
- PRIME Hot Shot
- Optimus prime
- Sentinel Prime
- The Negative ponies
- Hot Rod
- Hot Rod's appearance has nothing to do with the storyline. It's just a random gag Legos put in because he thought it was funny. Mission accomplished.
- The first script for this chapter started with Skyhawk reporting to Motormaster about the failure of the escaped pony clones. The story then progresses in a linear fashion, rather than the 'flashback' sequence used in the final cut.
- The origional title of this was 'KRE-OFF', a pun on both KRE-O and KREON. This was dropped due to the origional script mentioned above not introducing the KREONS for some time, thus spoiling the surprise.
- Another possible title was "Of Ponies and Building Blocks".
- The name is probably a pun on something that Legos heard at some point, but he can't remember what.