Previous: Toy Saga VS Shattered Glass
Next: The Ultimate Showdown
- Ben Ding
- Twilight Sparkle
- The Readers
- Alternate LegoTFGuys
- This chapter features numerous references to the popular time travel franchises Back to the Future and Doctor Who.
- Additioanlly, the sequence where Legos and Knex fight in the DeLorean, sending it back in time to several previous chapters, is a reference to the Gravity Falls episode 'The Time Traveler's Pig'. Specifically, the scene where the main characters, Dipper and Mabel, are fighting over time machine (that resembles a tape measure) and accidentally send themselves back to the events of previous episodes.
- Lego's origional method for hurting Hearts of Plastic Ratchet was knocking him off the shelf. However, this was changed to burning him with the fire trails when Legos realized that the point of view of the HoP image provided would've cut off Ratchet's feet had he tried to digitally move him. Besides, Legos has always wanted to do a 'burn someone with Back to the Future fire trails' gag.
- Had the idea for Surge to die in 'Access Denied' gone through, there would have beena point in this chapter where Legos was reluctant to have Surge help them restore the timestream as he would have gone from going from the only Hero Factory to survive to the only one who dies.
- Recently, Legos came up with another title for this chapter- 'Track to the Future'. He really wishes he would have thought of this before hand.
- The origional story for this chapter was a parody of the TV show PSYCH called 'Psych You Out '. For more details, view the page of said deleted chapter.
- Additionally, when Legos was thinking of stories to replace the cancelled chapter, another idea he had involved a LEGO GLaDOS model capturing the ponies and forcing them to perform Portal tests. THis LEGO GLaDOS model would appear later as the administrator of the comic, as well as fill in the role of Peanut Gallery.